What we offer.
At Ballincurrig Care Centre we provide focused care options for individual care needs and will work in consultation with you to ensure that you make the right care choices for you or your loved one.
Long stay care.
- Long stay residential care
- Dementia focused care
- Medical illness care
- End of life care
- Personalised & focused care
Short stay care.
- Respite care
- Transitional care
- Post illness convalescence
- Post operative convalescence
- Focused & continuing care options
Focused and continuing care options.
We provide focused care options for individual care needs and will work in consultation with you to ensure that you make the right care choices for you or your loved one. All care options and your choices will be continually reviewed and adapted as your care needs change or advance.
- Comprehensive Nursing & Medical Care
- Person Centered, Advanced Care Planning
- Personal Care Team
- Clinical Governance Team
- Medication Management
- Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Care Access
- Speech & Language Therapy Care Access
- Smart TV, Newspapers, DVDs
- Specialist and Therapeutic Care Access
- Community Care Team Access
- Continuing Care Options
Your social care.
- Dedicated activities coordinator
- Activity based care & social contact
- Activities, events & social programmes
- Specialist group & individual activities
- Exercise, movement & fitness
- Programmes including Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy
- Spiritual care programme
- Holistic therapies available on request
- Relaxation therapy
- Pet therapy
- Dedicated advocacy services manager
- Regular visits from the Mobile Library
Your care environment.
- Comfortable & homely environment
- Care focused design
- Additional safety & security features
- Temperature controlled
- Continuous cleanliness & maintenance
- Private visitor & family access
- Open visiting hours
Your personal care.
- Comprehensive personal care
- Beauty sessions
- Specialist & complimentary care access
- Nutritious, home cooked meals
Consultation & support.
- Care team support
- Open door policy
- Residents committee
- Relatives Information & Support Group
Post illness convalescence care and respite care.
Convalescence Care is designed to provide an important transitional phase immediately after discharge from hospital. Ageing may cause your health to decline and often minor ailments can result in hospital visits for diagnostic testing or treatment.
Respite Care is designed to offer a short stay respite period for you, your family and/or professional carer. A medical referral is not required and you are welcome to arrange respite care directly with us. Most respite stays are agreed in advance and the care period can be as long or short as you wish, subject to accommodation availability.
Following a convalescence care period you will be consulted on whether you wish to return home or avail of our continuing care options.